Super Savings Saturday, a day late

Sunday, March 29, 2009



Yesterday I went to Kroger to pick up some of this week's groceries. We were out of a lot of things since I put off going to the grocery store last week, to use up some of our stockpile.

Although I didn't do as good as usual with the deals, I didn't do too bad. See, I haven't bought the Sunday paper in about 2 months now. Every Saturday I look to see what coupons are in the paper, and if I don't see enough good coupons for things I actually need and use, I don't buy the paper. Sure I could always use most of the coupons at CVS or Walgreens, but I find that I already have too many bottles of dish soap and air fresheners, and most of the stores don't have everything in stock either. This is what I was able to get with the coupons I had (from internet printables, to mailers from Kroger, the All You magazine and some I already had from the paper that had not expired yet).

Total before coupons: $53.32
Total Savings: $34.93

Total OOP: $18.39

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes