Inexpensive ways to build your home library

Friday, October 30, 2009


I don't know about you, but I have a huge list of books I want to read. If I were to go to the store and buy every single one for retail price, I would end up broke rather quickly.

I want to introduce you to a few places I use to find some free or cheap reads:

Free eBooks. There are a number of sites that offer free eBooks, but this site has listed the top 20 sites to choose from.

PaperBackSwap - Trade your old books for new ones! See how it works here.

Swagbucks - Earn Swagbucks by searching the internet and redeem for Amazon.com gift codes and purchase books for free or cheap there

Cashcrate - I complete a few paid surveys here and there and will sometimes use the money that I earn toward my next purchase.

Half Price Books - I cannot reccomend this place enough! They usually have what I am looking for at a great price, and they will also buy back your old books!
Garage Sales - There are a few places to find advertised garage sales. Check your local paper for listings, Craigslist usually has listings, and you can also use these websites: Garage Sales Tracker, Gsarl.com, Garage Sale Hunter,

Check the Craigslist free section or book section, 2nd hand stores, ebay and finally the Library are all good places to find great books inexpensively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes