Have you joined Vocal Point yet?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Vocal Point
I joined Vocalpoint a few years ago now and I can't even begin to tell you how many great coupons and samples I've gotten! Just this week they sent me a coupon for $2 off a Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner and 5 or 6 $1 off coupons to share! In the prior 2 weeks I received the DelMonte promotion and Olay Pro-X sample too!

Their site is full of great ideas from cooking to beauty tips and everything in between. You can join in on the discussion boards and talk to others about new products or just to get new ideas. The site is loaded with information, and soon your mailbox will be too with all the goodies they send out!

If you haven't signed up yet, you can here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes