Coupon Organization Methods: Part 3 of 4

Monday, November 23, 2009

If you missed the previous parts of the series click on over to see part 1 and part 2


The Couponizer - This is a great coupon organizing system to use to help you from sorting them to holding them. I used this system for quite some time and I loved it! You are probably wondering why I stopped using it then….? Well, I just have too many coupons for it to hold! The system worked beautifully, I would sit down and quickly cut my coupons out and place them on the CoupStacker, then when I was done I could just transfer each pile from the Stacker to the corresponding pocket of the organizer. Before I would go shopping I would make sure my loyalty cards were in the front plastic card holders and slide it all in its carrying case and head off to the store!

During my shopping trips, I used the front 2 pockets for my "plan to use" coupons and then once I actually put the item in my basket I would move the coupon over to the "use at checkout" pocket. This worked well for me since I usually will look at prices of items I have high value coupons for (I consider $1 or more to be a high value coupon) and if it is something I have room for in the budget to buy, I will, otherwise I leave the coupon in the "plan to use" pocket and once I got home, re-filed it into its correct category.

There were only a couple negative things about this system: if you cut out tons of coupons, you will likely over fill the organizer to the point it might not shut anymore, and once you get to that point of having too many coupons, you realize that there are not enough sub-categories to quickly find your coupons anymore.

Aside from those 2 reasons, I would definitely recommend this product to every beginner and even those of you who use the File System (after you cut them out, put them in the Couponizer, even keep a few "maybe I can use these" coupons in there too so you don't miss the unadvertised sale on those new items you've been wanting to try!

If you would like to find out more information about the Couponizer, or if you are interested in ordering one for yourself or as a gift click here or use the button on the left side bar.

Up next: The Coupon Box & A Giveaway!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes