Getting back into the swing of things

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

After many days off moving and unpacking, my vacation time is up and I'm back at work today. This will be the first "regular" day for us since moving into the house; I'm curious to see what time I make it home after stopping by the grocery store...

I'm super excited that there is a new Kroger opening up just down the street from us, but in the meantime I have to shop at the one near work to keep getting some of the great deals they have. I plan to start posting some of my grocery shopping trips again and squeeze in the Kroger deals for the week in too. (This probably will begin after the internet connection has been established at the house).

Here is a quick run-down of things I see worth mentioning:

Coupons
$1 off 1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough

$15 in Campbell's coupons

$16.70 in Pillsbury coupons

Restaurant Offers
Buy 1 meal & 2 drinks, get the 2nd meal free at Souplantation or Sweet Tomatoes

Freebies
Get a Free 12 month meal planner with Mueller's coupons

30 Free Thanksgiving Crafts Ebook

Free eCookbook – Things to be Thankful For: 30 Free Thanksgiving Recipes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes